Friday, June 26, 2015

So I missed a day, sue me

Dear Journal

Today is Saturday June 27 at 1:20 am. I know what you're thinking, you are being irresponsible and are not keeping up with your whole "must do 1 post a day" routine. Honestly today I got another 3:30 hours of sleep but then instead went  back to sleep for another 2 hours giving me 5 and 1/2 hours of sleep. My body might be a bit desperate for sleep.

It seems kind of ironic that I spoke about possibly being bi and today (well Friday) the Supreme Court made it so gay marriage is legal in all states. Second is I might have accidentally come out to my dad without realizing it. He asked me a question resembling "if you're straight or gay I would still love you" because we were on the topic. Heartwarming. Essentially the conversation ended up with me neither admitting to being straight or gay and he was a bit confused. I passed it off though like I was keeping him in the dark. Do I want to admit that I am actually bi? I think I said I was figuring things out or what not and he was a bit confused by my statement.

I think it is hard to be called 100% straight or 100% gay because of the Kinsey Scale. I think we can admit if someone looks good regardless of gender and we might have some attraction. Although some people might not admit it.

I also got stuff done. Cleaning, not my favorite. But I mean it is some sort of accomplishment. Work here seems to be impossible to get. I got offer a crappy internship under the guise of PR, but in reality I would be in a Cosco passing out samples. Bullshit right? Not only that, but I would have to keep the stuff in my car and have to travel around 2 hours away just to get to the location. Dumb I know! I passed it up, but a part of me wonders if it was the right choice. I am not even being called in for other jobs.



I worked in a grocery store last year and they told me I could come back... It didn't happen. Basically it was "I would love to have you back, but I don't think I can." Bullshit right?

Maybe part of me is making this blog diary hoping it would become a success and perhaps I could make some money off it. But it seems no one really goes on my blog anyway. Then again it has only been a few days and I don't share it around. Not only that, but most people my age are on tumblr for blogging rather than blogger. It kinda hurts my "business"... Is this a business? I think part of me wants to be read by others, but it helps just getting it out.

Today I was also unhealthy. After years of not having McDonalds my sister suggested we get it because she was craving it. I feel like shit after eating it. My body is not used to that kind of food... Then again college food isn't the best either and is kinda fast food as well. So am I a hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment