Monday, October 19, 2015

I am back

So I am actually posting rather frequently and I am looking into maybe moving my blog... I feel like Blogger is dead and frankly a part of me wants to have this read.

I am back at school so that is a plus. I had a doctor's appointment today and we upped the dose to about 300 mg of Lamictal and I got ativan for sleeping since seroquel is kicking my ass. However I refuse to take it since I have a midterm. While I studied for it on the weekend... I don't feel good and will probably study for the next few hours. So why am I on here? Procrastination.

I also saw my therapist and we talked about my anger especially with my dad. This weekend he was mad at me for how cold and distant I have acted. He said I was being rude and frankly it annoys me. I didn't want to eat breakfast, I just felt like it was too hard. Then I saw the beginnings of another hallucination but managed to stop it. But not before I had an emotional response to it. I was a mess, but it helped to just shower and get a haircut. I felt instantly better doing things instead of wallowing in self pity/hate.

I am optimistic things will get better...

I will keep this short. I have work to do and frankly, I am terrified. While I may have an A in the class, this grade is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment